Together, the protected land roughly numbers 13,152 acres!
These nature reserves are home to a great number of species of flora and fauna as well as magnificent landscapes waiting for people to visit them! To do this, we want to poner guapas (dress up) our reserves:
- Equip them with the necessary infrastructure to welcome visitors.
- Offer star-gazing and nature photography workshops.
- Offer bird-watching tours.
- Welcome schools and international researchers.
- Host surf competitions.
Simply put, with the campaign PONTE GUAPO we want to share the magnificence of the reserves with the world! We’re dreaming big, and we want you to be part of this.
How to give?
- Make a donation online through the International Community Foundation (ICF).
- Mail a check to ICF or Endangered Habitats League (EHL).
If you’d like to join us in the makeover, please send your contribution before April 30! All the gifts we receive before this date will be matched dollar-for-dollar!