Terra Peninsular A.C. is an authorized donee in Mexico, and your donations are completely tax deductible. Continue reading to find out how you can help us:
• Make a donation online
International Community Foundation (ICF) is one of our fiscal sponsors in the US, and you can donate through its website with your credit card. GIVE NOW!
• Mail a check
Because we are a Mexican non-profit organization, the International Community Foundation (ICF) and Endangered Habitats League (EHL) provide fiscal sponsorship to Terra Peninsular. Send a check by mail to any of our fiscal sponsors:
International Community Foundation (ICF)
2505 N Avenue
National City, CA 91950
Remember to include Terra Peninsular Fund in the memo line
Endangered Habitats League (EHL)
4034 South Pacific Ave #3
San Pedro, CA 90731
Remember to include Friends of Terra Peninsular in the memo line
- Terra Peninsular is an authorized donee in Mexico.
- The 100% of your donation will be used to support Terra Peninsular conservation projects.
- Your contributions are completely tax deductible to the extent permitted by US law through our fiscal sponsors: International Community Foundation and Endangered Habitats League.
- To process your tax deductible receipt, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re having trouble making your donation, please email to email@example.com