• DONATE ONLINE
Make an online contribution with your credit card. GIVE NOW!
• MAIL A CHECK
Because we are a Mexican non-profit organization, the International Community Foundation (ICF) and Endangered Habitats League (EHL) provide fiscal sponsorship to Terra Peninsular. Send a check by mail to any of our fiscal sponsors:
International Community Foundation (ICF)
2505 N Avenue
National City, CA 91950
Remember to include Terra Peninsular Fund in the memo line
Endangered Habitats League (EHL)
4034 South Pacific Ave #3
San Pedro, CA 90731
Remember to include Friends of Terra Peninsular in the memo line
• BANK DEPOSIT OR TRANSFER
Make a deposit or transfer in dollars to our bank in Mexico, here is the information you will need to do it:
Bank: Banco Regional de Monterrey (BanRegio)
Account number for deposit: 097 00118 002 2
CLABE (Interbank code) for bank transfer: 058020970011800225
ABA or SWIFT code: RGIOMXMT
• Terra Peninsular is an authorized donee in Mexico.
• The 100% of your donation will be used to support Terra Peninsular conservation projects.
• Your contributions are completely tax deductible to the extent permitted by US law through our fiscal sponsors: International Community Foundation and Endangered Habitats League.
• To process your tax deductible receipt, please send your information to email@example.com
• If you’re having trouble making your donation, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org