The Punta Mazo Nature Reserve is open from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Camping is not permitted at the moment and the restrooms are closed.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause!
We’re currently following the measures by the state government to help prevent the spread of COVID-19; therefore, a security protocol is being implemented to guarantee the health and well-being of visitors.
If you are interested in visiting the Punta Mazo Nature Reserve, we invite you to:
- Plan your visit in advance.
- Read about the preventive measures upon entering and the special regulation.
- Read our list of best practices for enjoying outdoor activities.
Preventive measures upon entering
- Please wear a face mask upon entering and leaving.
- Body temperature check is required with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. If visitors have a temperature equal to or greater than 99°F they will not be allowed to enter the reserve.
- Upon entering and leaving, visitors and users will be asked to use a 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Keep a physical distance of 6 feet with park rangers and other visitors who do not belong to your group.
- Upon entry you will be asked to answer a simple survey: indicate place of origin, if you have traveled out of state in the last 3 weeks or if you had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 3 weeks.
- Please indicate to the park ranger where you will carry out your activities, this is to ensure there are not too many people in the same area.
- Only groups of 7 people or less are allowed.
For more information, please contact the Tourist Projects Officer, Vitza Cabrera by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +52 (1) 646 177 68 00 and +52 (1) 646 128 23 43.